Certficate Program On International Business EXIM March 2021
Development Executive Program
MATAD Certificate program Brochure
Sourcing and Supplier Development :
Sourcing and Supplier Development Nomination Form
Sourcing and Supplier Development on 11th October 2019
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMES : ( EDP)
- Continuous Improvement of Knowledge is the buzz word in any Organization.
- Indian Institute of Materials Management , understands this need for training and honing the skills of Supply Chain Managers on a continuous basis and make them ready to face the challenges up to date.
- In this pursuit of Knowledge Development , specially designed Orientation Programs are conducted on current topics regularly.
- The target audience being Executives /Middle level/ Senior Level SCM professionals across Industries , Well Qualified and experienced faculties are chosen to handle these sessions.
- The contents are so designed that practical Case studies are taken up for discussion to help the participants to get involved.
- Industries support in sending people to participate and acquire In depth knowledge , thus maximizing their performance.
- Feedback of the program content and its usefulness is taken from participants and used for designing future programs.
Topics covered in Executive Programs:
- Basics of Supply Chain management
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Relations Management
- Lean Manufacturing
- e- Procurement and benefits
- Activity Based Costing
- Six Sigma for Quality
- JIT Supplies and cost reduction
- TQM & TPM
- Lead time reduction
- Inventory Management
- Managing Supply Contracts
- Negotiating Skills
We constantly update the Topics covered to suit the needs of the Industry.
Contact : Mr. V Ramachandran, Chairman – Executive Development Programs
Mr. A Purushothaman , Manager (Administration)
We are welcoming suggestions on topics, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , 04423742195, 044 -23742750
Some of EDP programs we have conducted
2009 & 2011
Spare parts Management
Legal aspects in Purchasing
Best Practices in Vendor Management (2 times)
GST for Supply Chain management
Stores Management - 17 May 2018
Cost Management – 7 June 2018
Sourcing and Supplier Development 06 Sep -2018
Warehouse and Inventory Management 20 Sep -2018
E-Commerce and SCM 06 December - 2018
Warehouse and Inventory Management -
15 November - 2019
COST REDUCTION IN PACKAGING on 13th December 2019 - Friday