Annual Event - 2020 - Brochure
Annual Event - 2020 - Nomination Form
Annual Event - 2020 - Sponsorship
SPECTRUM – 2019
SPECTRUM – 2019 (Annexure - 02)
Past spectrum details (Annexure - 04)
BACKGROUND FOR SPECTRUM EVENT
SPECTRUM, IIMM Chennai, Branch is being conducted successfully every year, covering variety of topics delivered by experts from the field.
Supply Chain Management touches major issues, including the rapid growth of MNCs’ and strategic partnerships; global expansion and sourcing; fluctuating petroleum prices, rapid currency fluctuations and environmental concerns, each of these issues dramatically affects corporate strategy and the bottom line. Because of these emerging trends, Supply Chain Management is the most critical business discipline in the world today.
The Spectrum, event focuses on topics to bring awareness, innovative approach and modern trends to enable SCM Manager to improve their performance.
Every organization is scouting for the right SCM Manager with the required competency and skills, to manage these challenges. IIMM has taken notice of this gap, due to their regular contacts with industry, and has accordingly designed this event.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) is organizing a two-day national event “SPECTRUM” to enrich the knowledge of SCM Executives and to develop Strategies complementing Business Dynamics for growth.
- Eminent speakers from different industry verticals will be sharing their SCM challenges & success stories, Qualitative Improvements one in the field of SCM and their Logistics and Delivery mechanism.
- There will be parallel sessions covering three major vertical groups like Automobile, Engineering, Services Industries, Infrastructure, Logistics, Retail, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals.
- A CEO level panel discussion will focus on the support systems required to make this happen and the implementation challenges.
- An expert from IIMM, will moderate every session and share the leading initiatives in respective industries and IIMM's facilitation for select initiatives.
- Senior executives in supply chain function are expected to attend this national event “SPECTRUM”.
BENEFITS IN ATTENDING SPECTRUM:
- To Learn various strategies in managing present business dynamics
- Identify the opportunities in every threat and convert them to profits
- Better networking with peers across industries
- Improve Customer Satisfaction and retaining margins
- To convert Suppliers to responsible partners in the supply chain with reduced complexities