- Indian Institute of Materials (IIMM) , an institutional forum of Highly qualified and experienced Supply Chain Professionals , undertakes professional Consultancy Services to help the Industry at large.
- Well defined deliverables are set by our accredited pool of Consultants and Specialists in the field of Supply Chain Management , to meet the challenges and aspirations of the Industrial customers.
- We strive hard to provide services thro sharing the actual Experiences and knowledge to overcome problems identified in specific areas of concern.
- Provide Insight to Best Practice Methodology from across industry Segment , to meet the Global Competitive Standards.
- We Design and Implement tailor made packages for specific areas after detailed assessment and diagnosis of the problems.
- Implement the best ideas out of our Research Centre activities ( CRIMM- Centre for Research in Materials Management – Kolkata) to suit the interests of the Industry and the Society.
Range of our Consultancy Services :
We have provided successful consultancy services in the following :
- Inventory Optimization & Management
- Best Practices in Materials Management
- Bench marking in Freight and Logistics Management
- Re engineering Supply Chain Practices
- International Buying
- Spare Parts Management
- Cost Reduction thro SCM
- Identifying Waste and Scrap
- Lead time reduction in Procurement Process
- Standardization and Codification of items
- Effective Stores Management
- Analysis and Classification of Items for Selective Inventory control
- Study of Purchasing procedures and Formulating policies.
Some of our Esteemed Customer list :
Mr. N Swayambhu , Chairman Consultancy
Mr. A Purushothman , Manager (Administration)
Your requests may send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or call IIMM Chennai 04423742195, 23742750